Count the Haggis Competition
How many haggis can you see? Watch our video and comment your answer for your chance to win! Click here to enter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, except employees of Simon Howie, partner agencies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries can be submitted in via the Simon Howie Butchers Facebook page from Friday 13th January 2017. An entry is considered as a written electronic post to the Simon Howie Butchers Facebook page. All entries must be received by midnight, Wednesday 25th January 2017.
4. Entries must contain the total number of haggis which the participant has spotted in total in the duration of the film. Entries must not contain any comments that are or are likely to be perceived as: offensive; of an explicit sexual nature; depictions or descriptions of graphic violence; sexist; racist; homophobic; commercially sensitive; defamatory; in breach of the rights of others; or otherwise illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate content.
5. Entrants can participate a maximum of 5 times, any additional entries over this amount will not be counted.
6. The winner will be drawn at random by an impartial source from all suitable entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a sae to Clair Howison, Simon Howie Butchers Ltd, Findony Farm, Muckhart Road, Dunning, Perthshire, PH2 0RA.
7. The winner will be formally notified via Facebook no later than 14 days after the closing date of the promotion. This will be issued via Facebook message to the profile used to submit the entry. The winners will be asked for a confirmation of receipt via reply to the Facebook message, no more than 14 days after notification. If by such time the winner has not responded, then they forfeit the right to claim the prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another winner.
8. Late entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
9. The Promoter will not pass on entrants’ personal details to any other organisation. All reasonable steps will be taken to safeguard entrant’s personal details, all entrants will be covered by Facebook privacy terms.
10. There is one prize available to be won. One winning entrant will receive one Simon Howie meat hamper worth £100, a trip for two to the Famous Grouse Visitor Experience with a whisky blending activity and an overnight stay for two at Gleneagles Hotel. Dates for booking the whisky experience and the overnight stay to be arranged via Simon Howie by the final winner, additional terms and conditions may apply.
12. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached. The Promotor has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the terms.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the competition, including accessing the website via internet or data.
14. The prize vouchers will be provided to the winner for the Famous Grouse experience and for the Gleneagles stay via recorded post. Simon Howie Butchers accepts no responsibility for lost postage. The Simon Howie meat hamper can be provided at either of the Simon Howie stores in Perth or Dunning.
15. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
16. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
17. By entering the draw, the entrant grants permission for the promoter to use their entry in any form, including making any edits or modifications, without further consent or payment on other social media channels such as Instagram or Twitter, as well as Facebook in order to spread the message as much as possible.
18. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Simon Howie Butchers Ltd, Findony Farm, Muckhart Road, Dunning, Perthshire, PH2 0RA.