Our current situation is continually evolving, but one constant we all remain thankful for is the unwavering efforts of the NHS and its staff.
To show our personal support and thanks, customers who are NHS staff members can receive a 10% discount on orders from our local shops in Perth and Auchterarder. Simply show our shop staff your ID when paying at the till, or if shopping on Click & Collect, apply the code NHS10 at the checkout and show your ID upon collection.
We want to thank all our customers for their continued support and take this opportunity to assure you that we are working tirelessly to stock our shelves and help feed your families. Our doors are open and we continue to operate with strict processes in place to keep both our staff and customers safe. With that in mind, we’d like to share a few thoughts from Simon on a few changes we are making to best support you, our customers, in the weeks ahead.
Firstly, can I wish you well during these challenging times. Things seem to be changing from day to day, but hopefully some normality will kick in soon and we will begin to work our way out of the situation. We are receiving lots of feedback from customers, particularly about our staff in the shops and their friendly, positive and helpful approach. It’s not easy for them, but they continue to do what is needed to get the food you need ready for you.
I want to assure you that we are listening to you and are adapting our service to suit you better.
- We have reintroduced our meat packs (and some new versions of them) which will allow easy ordering, and at a reduced cost.
- We are offering home deliveries to people based in Perth city and the villages of Auchterarder and Dunning. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we can also deliver to Scone and Bridge of Earn, and we will also deliver to Crieff and Muthill on Saturdays. We apologise that we can’t deliver to the wider outlying areas (for now). The shop will call customers for card payment prior to delivery in order to avoid contact at the door step. A charge of £2.50 will be applied to orders under £30.
- Our multi-buy offers – we have switched our chicken pack offer back on (4 for £5.70). This had stopped due to a lack of product and to control panic buying, making it fairer for all.
- Ready meal production – we have reduced our options online but increased production, so hopefully you’ll find availability is less of an issue.
- Social distancing is now commonplace, so as you’d expect, we are limiting the number of people in the shops to 2 (Auchterarder) and 3 (Perth).
- We will of course be keeping our hygiene standards to laboratory levels and the staff will be spraying and wiping all touch points at regular intervals.
- Like you, I can’t quite believe how lucky we are to have an NHS like ours. The whole team are under such pressure and are simply getting on with it. For this reason we feel it’s right to offer a 10% discount to all NHS staff for the time being. If you are a member of the NHS staff, please bring your ID card when visiting the shop – we will be delighted to see you.
Once again, please keep well. The shops are a bit quieter this week and we are working hard to keep the counters stocked so we are confident that you can rely on us for a steady supply of food for the duration of this unusual event. Please keep in touch with any suggestions or queries at [email protected]
Visit our Click & Collect page to place your order, and we look forward to seeing you soon.